As we approach National Pharmacist Day on January 12, we look back at all of the accomplishments that pharmacists made in the past year. No matter the work setting, pharmacists have worked hard to exceed the ever-growing expectations placed upon them. Their immense efforts they make to ensure the health and safety for their communities never go unnoticed. It is important to acknowledge the role of the pharmacist when it comes to educating the public being that they are among the most trusted and most frequently visited professionals in the healthcare industry. Thank you, pharmacists, for all that you do and have a happy National Pharmacist Day!
- National Poison Prevention Week 2022
- 5 Pharmacy Trends to Watch for 2022
- Common Medications that Can Affect Blood Pressure
- The Benefits of Artificial Intelligence for Pharmacies
- Celebrating the African American Pioneers in Pharmacy
- How To Prepare Your Pharmacy for Drug Recalls
- American Heart Month
- NYC to Install Vending Machines to Aid the Opioid Crisis
- WELCOMING THREE NEW CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALISTS TO THE TEAM!
- National Pharmacist Day