An important function of your job as a pharmacy technician is inventory management. One of the key elements in inventory management is the return of expired or damaged pharmaceuticals products.
Manual Process by Staff
- Clearing the pharmacy shelves of expired inventory
- Remaining compliant, while returning the pharmaceuticals to the manufacturer or wholesaler for credit
- Arranging for the proper disposal of non-returnable items
- Receive credits back but unable to accurately reconcile to ensure you received the maximum amount eligible.
Pharmacy’s Role in Manual Return Process
This is a cumbersome and complicated process and can be turned over to GRx for onsite service.
Pharmacy’s Role in GRx Reverse Distribution Process
GRx Reverse Distribution Process
With GRx, your pharmaceutical returns are handled by knowledgeable professionals who will complete all required paperwork and show up when they say they will.
All of our service representatives receive formal and on the job observational training. The formal training program educates service representatives on how the company and the reverse distribution business function. Their training also includes spending significant time in the GRx returns center. Service representatives are certified annually in various competencies.
GRx is driven to ensure pharmacies receive financial optimization using actionable, decision-critical data garnered from three decades in the reverse distribution industry.
GRx Onsite Service
Here are the services offered by our team:
- Return Authorization and CII-CV inventory forms
- Online portal to execute returns, inventory items, print return forms and shipping labels
- Shipping and Disposal allowance Included
Express On-Site Service
- Designated Rep comes to your pharmacy to perform service
- Includes Mail-In service features
- DEA 222 Form execution while in your pharmacy
- Inventory of schedule II-V products
Full Onsite Service
Includes all Express Support Services
Inventory of manufacturer trade packaged products
Why Partner with GRx
- Our robust platform of analytical tools ensures operational savings.
- Actionable, decision-critical data brings positive results to your bottom line.
- Our primary mission is financial optimization of your pharmacy.
- We are committed to helping you maximize profits and minimize liabilities.
- We provide scheduled business reviews to monitor and help you make business decisions about expired and underperforming inventory.