American Pharmacist Month is a time to recognize pharmacists’ contributions to health care and share the positive impact of your work on the front lines in our communities. This year’s theme is once again Essential Providers, Accessible Care. You have been dedicated this month due to the vital contributions you make to health care. From improved medication use to advanced patient care, pharmacists are trusted to do it all. Whether it be in a hospital, a clinic, a community pharmacy, or any other health care setting, they are heavily relied on. Thank you for all you do! Your efforts to make a difference in your communities do not go unnoticed.
- Pharmacogenomics and Your Polypharmacy Community
- Celebrating Our Pharmacist Penny
- Is Your Pharmacy Prepared for Health Literacy Month?
- Celebrating YOU!
- Everything You Need to Know About Biosimilars
- Celebrating World Pharmacists Day
- Miss America 2020, The Pharmacy Student
- Welcoming Our Newest Client Services Specialist!
- NEWLY 2021 FDA APPROVED DRUGS- PART III
- National Immunization Awareness Month