American Pharmacist Month is a time to recognize pharmacists’ contributions to health care and share the positive impact of your work on the front lines in our communities. This year’s theme is once again Essential Providers, Accessible Care. You have been dedicated this month due to the vital contributions you make to health care. From improved medication use to advanced patient care, pharmacists are trusted to do it all. Whether it be in a hospital, a clinic, a community pharmacy, or any other health care setting, they are heavily relied on. Thank you for all you do! Your efforts to make a difference in your communities do not go unnoticed.
- WELCOMING THREE NEW CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALISTS TO THE TEAM!
- National Pharmacist Day
- GIVING BACK THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- The Lifecycle of a Medication
- Newly FDA Approved Drugs 2021- Part IV
- Tips for Determining Alternative Medications for Your Patients
- Tips to Improve Patient Communication
- National Drug Takeback Day
- Client Spotlight – Hillsborough County Fire Rescue
- Pharmacogenomics and Your Polypharmacy Community