Sign up for info and promos
- Meet Alexis Schaltenbrand, Sales Admin Dynamo!
- Does an Apple a Day do the Trick?
- GRx October Newsletter – The Power of Transparency
- Clinical or Retail Pharmacist. Which Job is Best?
- 7 Worst Pharmacy Errors
- GRx Fall & Winter Tradeshows
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Annual Conference
- Welcome Back Robert J. Schaltenbrand!
- GRx Partners with Rx Insider
- Back to School – The Deadly Consequences of Sharing Prescriptions
Pharmacy is no doubt a great profession; it is a career path most people are passionate about. Regardless of your passion for your pharmacy career, you’ll still want to focus on your financial goals. You may earn good money as …
Please join us in welcoming David Parker to GRX. Parker will provide on-site service to hospitals and pharmacies in Southern California. On-site service makes returning expired pharmaceutical products easy and convenient for pharmacies because the on-site service representative does all …
The end of the year is always a good time to look for ways to improve upon what you did the year before and making a New Year’s Resolution for your business can help you make the most out of …
Since 2016, GRx has been fortunate enough to not only have a new Business Development Representative on our team but to also have a resident Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) on-site. Renee Mannino joined us in May of 2016 and is …
Each year Guaranteed Returns selects three recipients for the Top Service Representative Award. Recipients are chosen based on their ability to provide excellent service and quality of work. This is the first of our three part blog series introducing our Top …