Sign up for info and promos
- Meet Alexis Schaltenbrand, Sales Admin Dynamo!
- Does an Apple a Day do the Trick?
- GRx October Newsletter – The Power of Transparency
- Clinical or Retail Pharmacist. Which Job is Best?
- 7 Worst Pharmacy Errors
- GRx Fall & Winter Tradeshows
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Annual Conference
- Welcome Back Robert J. Schaltenbrand!
- GRx Partners with Rx Insider
- Back to School – The Deadly Consequences of Sharing Prescriptions
As an organization, our culture of ethics and transparency has consistently encouraged the team to innovate and improve the customer journey, from enhanced onsite service protocols to dynamic and relevant reporting of our customers’ returns data. Now more than ever, …
Over the past few years, GRx has purposefully embraced a company culture of complete integrity, transparency and accountability. These elements are the foundation for the effective ethics and compliance program we have embedded into every aspect of our company’s values. …
The summer may be a time for relaxing on the beach, having family cookouts, and going to all the vacation spots you’ve been thinking of, but it’s also the time of year where a certain little insect likes to make …
Mother’s Day is right around the corner. And we can’t help but smile when we think about how a pharmacist has many of the same traits as Mom. Here are some qualities of moms that pharmacists also possess. Patience – …
Spring is finally here! But, with spring comes allergy season bringing with it a new set of ailments. Pharmacists are in a unique position to help patients since they are often the first contact by a patient seeking relief from …
February is American Heart Month, dedicated to raising awareness of and prevention of heart disease. Pharmacists are in a unique position to help in this effort. Heart disease kills approximately 600,000 people in the US each year, but many of …