Sign up for info and promos
- Long Island Business News honors our very own, Paul Nick!
- Go Ahead, Take One. It’s Completely FREE!
- Happy Father’s Day from your Friends at GRx
- Meet the New Guaranteed Returns (GRx) Regional Account Executive
- HCP20 Hospital Pharmacy Virtual Spring Conference
- More Than Just A Company
- Guaranteed Returns (GRx) Announces Launch of new GRx Inventory Website
- Hello From your Virtual Warriors
- The GRx Marketing Team Continues to Grow
- Congratulations, Paul Nick, President and CEO
The Harry Chapin Food Bank began on Long Island in 1980, which has evolved into one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations serving thousands of individuals and families in need. They do a wonderful job in distributing food …
Many thanks to the kind and thoughtful employees of GRx who donated 530lbs of toiletry items and 256lbs of food to Island Harvest, a leading hunger-relief food bank that provides food and other resources to people in need. More than …
Island Harvest was created in 1992 by one woman with a cooler, a station wagon, and a strong desire to help people in need. Linda Breitstone, the founder, was infuriated that food from a local convenience store was being thrown …
Thanks to Brenda for coordinating another wildly successful blood drive! When you see her buzzing around the halls, something good is usually happening and she really came through by pulling us together to contribute. Thanks to Paul N for upping …