Sign up for info and promos
- Women Pioneers in Medicine
- 8 Heart Healthy Tips
- Newly 2021 FDA Approved Drugs
- Which GRx Service Is Right For You?
- Why Pharmaceutical Returns Can Be Another Avenue To Help Save Money
- Welcoming Two New Client Service Specialists to The Team!
- Why Your Drug Disposal Matters
- Honoring American Heart Month!
- Our Family of Hospital IDN’s Continues to Grow
- To My Fellow Wine and Cheese Lovers…
The Harry Chapin Food Bank began on Long Island in 1980, which has evolved into one of the region’s most comprehensive hunger assistance organizations serving thousands of individuals and families in need. They do a wonderful job in distributing food …
Many thanks to the kind and thoughtful employees of GRx who donated 530lbs of toiletry items and 256lbs of food to Island Harvest, a leading hunger-relief food bank that provides food and other resources to people in need. More than …
Island Harvest was created in 1992 by one woman with a cooler, a station wagon, and a strong desire to help people in need. Linda Breitstone, the founder, was infuriated that food from a local convenience store was being thrown …
Thanks to Brenda for coordinating another wildly successful blood drive! When you see her buzzing around the halls, something good is usually happening and she really came through by pulling us together to contribute. Thanks to Paul N for upping …